5 Powerful Mind-Body-Spirit Secrets That Sensitive Women Use to Release Self-Criticism & Create Strong Inner Trust In The Universe
If you’re a sensitive, highly accomplished woman who practices yoga and strives to align with your authentic, highest self…
And you’ve achieved a lot of things professionally, financially, socially and personally…
- hard on yourself
- never feel like you’re “doing enough”
- and feel like you’re rushing through life and missing the present
Then this presentation is for you, my soul sister!
As Seen On
In this FREE masterclass you’ll learn:
- How to channel the GIFT of your sensitivity to RELEASE FEARS & limiting beliefs so you can build INNER TRUST and INTUITION to skillfully feel and flow with your emotions.
- Why you DON’T need to take 5+ yoga classes/week or jet set to Bali to have a DRAMATIC SHIFT in feeling more inner peace, love, and joy every day — and what to do instead!
- How to EMPOWER yourself with an ancient and science-backed method to restore peaceful vitality in your body-mind-spirit in less than 30 minutes a day.
- My #1 FAVORITE way to accomplish balance in your personal life and work WITHOUT feeling stressed, overwhelmed or adding lots of “to-do’s” to your schedule.
- The SIMPLE mindset shift you need to GAIN FREEDOM from critical, negative thoughts AKA the “I’m not good enough” voice in your head.
Yoga & Meditation Teacher
Hi, I’m Caren, an 800-hour Certified Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Yoga Therapist-In-Training and the creator of Being Enough.
Do you have a yoga practice but haven’t gotten results in managing emotional/mental stress and negative, critical thoughts? As a fellow sensitive woman, I know just how difficult it can be find peace of mind in a less-than-sensitive world. The world needs our gift of sensitivity now more than ever. I’m on a mission to help women release their negative self-talk and trust the universe so they can bring their gifts and light to the world without burning out.
“Being Enough is a path to freedom. Caren is a wise, loving, authentic guide who challenges and supports at the same time. Her meditation technique remains my go-to every week and I now cannot envision my life without it. It instills so much relaxation and focus that helps me to separate the unimportant from the important and aids me in the pursuit of my goals.” —Karla