I’m Caren Baginski, a writer and 300-hour certified yoga teacher, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned in all my years of teaching it’s this:
The hardest part is often beginning.
Whether you’re swamped by a busy mind, overcome with hopelessness, or wishing you could work up the confidence to move forward toward your goals, you’re in the right place.
Because, you’re here.
Being here with what is — well, that’s always the first step.
No matter your experience with yoga, you can always begin anew with yoga and meditation techniques to break out of old patterns.
So, what are you seeking?
» I want to take your class.
Don’t live near me? I post three videos a week on my YouTube channel.
And I’d love to see you on your mat or at a workshop in Denver, Colorado. Here’s my current teaching schedule. All classes at The Freyja Project, 3456 Tejon St, Denver, CO 80211.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9-10:15 a.m. Vinyasa Flow for All Levels
2-3 p.m. Yin Yoga
» I worry and feel scattered. My mind never turns off.
- 5 micro-meditations to activate your true spirit
- 5 ways to stop a worried mind, fast
- The divinity of being a control freak
- Turn your self-consciousness into self-awareness
- Pushing yourself is not the only way to grow
» I feel pretty low and/or hopeless right now.
- Why you need to say ‘enough is enough’ to yourself
- How to turn back time
- An open letter to depression
- 3 steps to evade every day doldrums
I created a 30 day self-paced yoga and meditation course specifically for you. Learn more.